Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sukirti Khandpal Interview (The New Dr.Ridhimma)



Star One’s Dill Mill Gayye has at last revealed its new Riddhima and as confirmed by Telly Buzz few days back, it is the Jersey No. 10 girl Sukriti Khandpal who gets into the shoes of Shilpa Anand.
Did you expect that you will get to play the role of Riddhima? Yes, I was very confident that I will get this role. When I started my shoot, I was nervous but the way the production house supported me has been remarkable. Even the co-artists have put me at ease and I am enjoying every moment of my shoot. Any specific preparation you had to undergo to get into the shoes of Riddhima.. I think Riddhima is a very natural and real character, which does not need much preparation. Above all, I am very happy that I am not playing the stereotype girl who will only be seen wearing short skirts (laughs). I am glad that I have got two real characters to play in television, whether it is Jersey No. 10 or Dill Mill Gayye. How important do you think is your co-star? How do you think you will go about sharing screen space with Karan? I think in any serial you work in, the co-star plays a major role. Karan and I have become very good friends in a short span of time. He has made me feel comfortable on the sets. I just hope that we both can have a good chemistry going on screen too.. Shilpa Anand has been the face of Riddhima and has carved a niche for herself in the viewers’ heart. Do you think you will be able to do justice to the role? I think it is for the audience to decide. The only thing I can say at the outset is that I will put in my 100 percent to work. I am pretty confident that with the support and encouragement of the production house, channel and my co-artists, I will slowly make a place for myself in the viewers’ heart. I hope and pray that I am successful in living up to the expectation of one and all. What kind of a rapport do you share with Shilpa Anand? Have you talked to her after getting selected for this role? Well, please note that Shilpa and I have worked together in the past and we share a very good rapport. In fact, she was very happy when she got to know that I will play Riddhima and she welcomed me on the sets very nicely. She has always been very helpful. What is your dream role? I would always want to play realistic characters and would love to try something new and different every time I take up a new role. If not an actor, then what would you have been? Well, I would have been a social worker or a lawyer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

listen and see sukirti just leave the show because you not at all touch the feet of old ridhima i.e shilpa anand you are just expreesionless i have seen your 1 episod and you were just disgasting. this also states that your acting is horrible.infact i would say you dont know to act at all.
shipa please come back we miss youuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

Hey Sukiriti I watch Your all the 3 shows and i like them. You are more beautifull than old Ridhimma i.e. shilpa anand. I like your acting, the way u talk, and every thingh. I am very happy than you are choosen for new Ridhimma for Dill Mill Gayye. At end i want to say that please continues this acting as this role of Ridhimma look nice on you.

Your fan,
Akshay

Anonymous said...

hey sukirti.u r 1 of d most gorgeous lady in d world.thanks to u dat dr.ridhima charecter is proving dat she is also a normal human.u r truly performing fabulous.i love ur acting,attitude,emotions everything.u r d perfect choice fr d dr.ridhim role.thank god shilp left d show.she cannot perform even a bit like u in terms of acting.n u have proved it d recent episodes.love u.

Unknown said...

Sukriti or shud i say SUSU
u r a fucking dumbass retarted bloody bitch!!!
yr arrival haz ruined DMG!!!
so get out of the show az u hav jst ruined the character ov riddhima wid yr fake hair(wig) and fat cheeks!!
and yr smile my god!!
atleast brush yr roten teeth and if u cant den dnt smile coz deir jst discusting!!!
Wish u all the worst luck in lyf
SUSU!!!

Anonymous said...

I want Shilpa Anand 2 came back 2 DMG, and no 1 could take her space. Sukirti just get out from the show because u don't no how to act and u are sooooo ugle i think Shilpa is 10time Pritte then u. u recting up Dr Ridima charitar.if i was u i would leave now and bring Shilpa back 2 DMG!

I REALY MISS U SHILPA ANAND, PLEASE CAME BVACK, I WANT 2 SEE UR ACTING IN DMG AGIN

Anonymous said...

Sukirti why are u not leaveing, this role doesn't sute u or some 1, it jut sute Shilpa Andan, so please chuke Sukrti out and bring back Shilpa Andan because we love her acting and she is so pritty then Sukirti,so pritty pritty please bring back Shilpa Anand to dmg. And if u don't bring her back i will be aginst DMG and u will losselots of fans like u are aredy
so bring back shilpa.

i miss u so much shilpa, came back please!!

Anonymous said...

hey sukirti.u r 1 of d most gorgeous lady in dad.u were ow-sum!!!! i lky u very much,
will u marry me i am electrical engineer.i have seen your 1 episode.
i am plat to u...i am big fan of u.
my e-mail:rohitmunjeker@yahoo.com,
plz...plz.. contact me..

Dill Mil Gayye ChatBox